Disputation on divine prophecy as it applies to creation past, our lives now, and our eternal, future lives.
You have the God-given freedom:
1. To know divine revelation that applies to you.
2. To know you can enter an eternal spiritual kingdom on this Earth, with Jesus Christ as King.
3. To know that when you do enter God’s eternal spiritual kingdom, it is His will that you know all the blessings we have now and forever through Christ.
4. To know that all the Good News—proclaimed by Christ—is just as valid today as it was in the first century.
5. To know that Jesus is the Messiah, the anointed One, the Son of God, and that He can be your personal Lord and Savior.
6. To know that Jesus Christ said all who believe in Him shall not come into judgment.
7. To know that Jesus Christ said all who believe in Him cross from death to life.
8. To know that Jesus Christ said all who believe in Him shall never die.
9. To know—in this life—you can be born of God.
10. To know being born of God means you are His son, eternally.
11. To know being born of God means you are baptized in the Holy Spirit.
12. To know that Jesus Christ said the Holy Spirit can never leave us.
13. To know being born of God means what Jesus and Peter said: it is to be born again, born of Spirit (which is an eternal spiritual seed).
14. To know being born of God means you have overcome the world.
15. To know being born of God means you are sanctified—made holy.
16. To know being born of God means you are justified—cleansed of sin.
17. To know being born of God means are blameless—no cause to accuse you.
18. To know being born of God means you are righteous—made the righteousness of God.
19. To know that we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all and by one offering Christ perfected forever those who are sanctified.
20. To know divine love, divine joy, and divine peace through the indwelling, eternal Holy Spirit.
21. To know that God testifies to His presence and our salvation with supernatural signs—just as He did in the first century.
22. To know that God testifies to our eternal life with a supernatural sign: speaking in a language inspired by the indwelling Holy Spirit (speaking in tongues).
23. To know what it means to worship God in Spirit and in truth.
24. To know that speaking by the Spirit of God is direct communication with God.
25. To know that God’s will is to empower you with a supernatural sign: speaking by the Spirit.
26. To know what it means to pray and sing by the Holy Spirit.
27. To know that Jesus Christ prophesied that signs shall follow those who believe—which includes speaking in tongues.
28. To know that salvation is unconditional and that it is by grace.
29. To know without doubt that you are a son of God, now, and have eternal life.
30. To know Jesus invited us to store up treasures in Heaven, and to know how to store up treasures in Heaven.
31. To know the nature of Heaven’s treasures, and how Heaven’s treasures inspire us on this Earth.
32. To know how Heaven’s treasures bless our lives on the new Earth.
33. To know the hidden wisdom God—revealed to the apostles.
34. To know that if Satan had known the hidden wisdom of God, the princes of darkness never would have crucified the Christ.
35. To know how God outwitted Satan.
36. To know the past war between God and a mutinous angel, Satan.
37. To know the spiritual battle that pulses through the airwaves of this world.
38. To know how to win the spiritual battle that pulses through the airwaves of this world.
39. To know God’s own prophecies which speak of Satan’s destruction.
40. To know God’s first prophecy of Jesus’ victory over Satan.
41. To know that God placed a hidden plan in the Hebrew calendar to mark significant events pertaining to His Son: the first coming and second coming of Christ.
42. To know that Jesus was God’s Passover Lamb and was crucified on the holy day of Passover.
43. To know that Jesus was in the burial tomb on the Feast of Unleavened Bread.
44. To know that Jesus is the first fruits from the dead, and was resurrected on the holy day known as the Feast of First Fruits.
45. To know that Christ sent the Holy Spirit to His apostles on the holy day known as the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost).
46. To know that on Pentecost the apostles spoke forth a supernatural sign: speaking in languages inspired by the Holy Spirit.
47. To know that in the Book of Acts, there are records of those who believed Jesus is the Christ—and spoke in tongues. The Book of Acts is sound doctrine, applied.
48. To know that God testifies to His presence and role in our lives by His word: the Scriptures.
49. To know that all Scripture is God breathed (inspired).
50. To know that the apostle Paul—and other apostles—received revelation (communication) directly from Jesus Christ, and by this revelation, wrote the New Testament.
51. To know you are within the living temple of the living God.
52. To know God’s living temple knows no walls or boundaries.
53. To know that the Son of God is the great high priest of the living temple.
54. To know that all in the living temple offer their lives as living sacrifices by being living letters (epistles).
55. To know what divine revelation states about the heavenly and earthly signs that will signal the day of the Lord.
56. To know the day of the Lord means the Lord’s intervention into earthly matters—which includes Christ’s appearance for His kingdom and, years later, Israel.
57. To know that the onset of the day of the Lord will bring the appearance of Christ for His kingdom.
58. To know that at the onset of the day of the Lord, Christ’s kingdom will be “caught away,” which is known as the Rapture (Latin: Rapiermur).
59. To know the Rapture means Christ will harvest His kingdom from the Earth to His throne (the Bema).
60. To know that at the time of the Rapture, the Son of God will descend from Heaven at the sound of “the last trumpet” which sounds on the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah).
61. To know angels prophesied of the day of the Lord, the future coming of Jesus Christ.
62. To know that on Pentecost, the apostle Peter prophesied of the day of the Lord, prophesying that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
63. To know that the apostle Paul prophesied of the day of the Lord, revealing all in the kingdom will be gathered in the clouds with Christ.
64. To know that the apostle John prophesied of the day of the Lord, revealing a vision of all in the kingdom standing before the throne of Christ.
65. To know that when the sixth seal of Revelation opens, it marks the onset of the day of the Lord and all on the Earth will fulfill prophecy: Christ’s kingdom will be raptured, and the remaining population will witness the unfolding of prophecy on the Earth as foretold by the prophets and apostles.
66. To know that once raptured, Christ’s kingdom will forever be with Christ.
67. To know that all who stand before the throne of Christ will be blameless.
68. To know that Christ will remember the unconditional love we share on Earth.
69. To know that Christ will honor His kingdom with treasures in Heaven.
70. To know all in Christ’s kingdom are joint heirs with Christ and heirs of God.
71. To know that all in Christ’s kingdom are granted an eternal inheritance.
72. To know that Christ the King will bestow eternal crowns upon those who stored them up.
73. To know that Christ’s kingdom is saved from wrath/judgment on the Earth because the kingdom is already declared righteous by the blood of the Lamb.
74. To know we are the “generation” prophesied by Christ that will see the fulfillment of end-time prophecies pertaining to His second appearance.
75. To know Christ Himself marked the end times with a prophecy about Israel.
76. To know how end-time prophecies about the appearance of our Lord inspire us to new heights of faithfulness, being steadfast in the Lord.
77. To know that during the time of wrath/judgment, God’s witnesses will prophesy for 3.5 years, and Satan’s beasts—the Antichrist and false prophet—will prophesy for an additional 3.5 years.
78. To know that the time of wrath will culminate with the Son of God descending from Heaven with His armies. This is the second coming of Christ to Israel (known as the Apocalypse).
79. To know that at the time of the second coming to Israel, the Son of God will descend from Heaven to the Holy Land with His armies—which includes His called, chosen, and faithful followers.
80. To know that at the time of the second coming to Israel, the Son of God will overtake the Antichrist at the battle of Armageddon, casting him and the false prophet into the lake of fire.
81. To know that at the time of the second coming, Israelites will be resurrected, and the whole house of Israel will be judged.
82. To know that at the time of the second coming, Christ will rescue, gather, and make atonement for Israel—and fulfill the holy day known as the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur).
83. To know that after the second coming, Christ will rule this Earth with members of His kingdom for 1,000 years, known as the millennial kingdom.
84. To know that during the millennial kingdom, Christ and the world will remember and celebrate—every year—the final holy feast: the Feast of Tabernacles.
85. To know that at the end of Christ’s millennial kingdom, Satan—who was chained and thrown into the bottomless pit at the start of Christ’s 1000-year kingdom—will be loosed and will deceive, but his followers will be vanquished by fire from Heaven.
86. To know that Satan will be cast into the lake of fire.
87. To know that the final judgment of mankind (all those not yet judged) will be at the Great White Throne.
88. To know that at the Great White Throne, God’s books will be opened, and all those not found in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. Death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire as well.
89. To know that the Great White Throne has no effect upon Christ’s kingdom.
90. To know that after the Great White Throne judgment, this Heaven and Earth will end by fire.
91. To know that after the Great White Throne judgment, God will create a new Heaven and a new Earth.
92. To know that the new Heaven and new Earth are in actuality the third Heaven and third Earth.
93. To know that our current Heaven and current Earth are the second Heaven and second Earth.
94. To know that the first Heaven and first Earth perished by water. Mankind as we now know it replenished the current (second) Earth. Adam and Eve are our ancestors.
95. To know that the apostle Peter addressed the three Heavens and the three Earths, and to know that Peter’s revelation of creation sheds light on Moses’ revelation of creation.
96. To know that the apostles’ Peter and John both prophesied of the new Heaven and new Earth.
97. To know that all in Christ’s kingdom will enjoy the divine inheritance (which is granted) and treasures (which are earned), forever, on the new Earth.
98. To know that all who live on the new Earth will do so for eternity, with eternal spiritual bodies, dwelling in righteousness.
99. To know that God will dwell with us on the new Earth forever.